MyChart provides parents and patients convenient access to important information and services from the comfort and privacy of your home or office. Using our secure portal, you will be able to:
- Communicate with our office securely and efficiently
- View your personal health records
- Review your statements
- Request appointments and view details about upcoming appointments
- Request a prescription refill from pre-populated list of refillable prescriptions
- Manage your personal information
In order to use the MyChart portal, please request access at our front desk or discuss with your provider while here for a visit.
Once you have been assigned an account, you will be given an activation code that will give you access to the MyChart portal and the opportunity to create a login/password for MyChart. The activation code will only be usable for two weeks after enrollment, please create a login/password within that two week period.
Please note - Telemedicine and telehealth covered services which include MyChart Visits and Telephone calls may have out-of-pocket costs. These could be copays, coinsurance or deductibles. Please review your health plan’s benefit book to see how much you’ll pay for these types of covered services.
Virtual Visits & MyChart
If you are using telemedicine for a visit you need to register for MyChart and download the Zoom application. Call the office at 508-697-8116 for assistance. Below you will find some helpful step by step charts to guide you through the process and also some tips for a telemedicine visit.
- MyChart activation guide
- Virtual visit patient guide
- Best practices for a virtual visit
- Virtual visits - frequently asked questions
- MyChart Proxy enrollment form
- Proxy Access FAQ
- MyChart Best Use letter