From routine checkups to immunizations, Northern Berkshire Pediatrics is equipped to handle all of your child's health needs. To help you and your family understand your treatment options, we've included descriptions of some of our leading services on this page.
- Well-Child Visits
- Newborn Care
- School and Sports Physicals
- Vision & Hearing Services
- Sick Child Diagnosis and Treatment
- Fluoride Varnish
- Reach out and Read Program
- Rapid Flu
- Pregnancy Testing
- Lead Testing
- Behavioral Health sessions
- Medication-assisted treatement (MAT) services to patients with opioid use disorder
Monday - Friday
8:30 AM - 5:00 PM = For same day sick, well child PE's, chronic issues, new issues, infections and Immunizations
8:30 AM - 12:00 PM = Scheduled sick visits only, no walk-ins available
8:30 AM - 12:00 PM = Physician available in office for scheduled acute sick visits, no walk-ins available
We now have a space for sick visits on the "South Side" where patients are seen all day in an area only for those that have any sick symptoms.
Please call our office to schedule a sick visit.
- Monday - Friday in our North Adams office only
- These are intended for NEW, simple "sick" visits, such as:
- Ear pain, sore throat, pink eye, new fevers, trouble breathing, vomiting or diarrhea, new rash, croup, covid, strep, RSV, etc.
- These are NOT for more long term problems
- The patient will be expected to see the doctor(s) that is available on that day.
Insurance and Billing
Our office accepts Mass Health and most private HMO and Military and also VT BC/BS and VT Medicaid
We are part of the BMC WellSense ACO.
This practice serves all patients regardless of ability to pay.
Discounts for essential services are offered based on family size and income.
You may apply for a discount at the front desk.
Telemedicine and telehealth covered services which include MyChart Visits and Telephone calls may have out-of-pocket costs. These could be copays, coinsurance or deductibles. Please review your health plan’s benefit book to see how much you’ll pay for these types of covered services.
- We accept personal checks, cash, debit and major credit cards
- Copay is expected at time of service
- Monthly payment plans set up as needed. Contact our office if interested.
- $25 service Fee for non-payment at the time of service
- $25 no-show Fee for cancelation with less than 24 hour notice and any no shows
- No one will be denied access to services due to inability to pay
For those that qualify there is a discounted / sliding fee schedule available based on household income
We are available by telephone 24 hours a day. Monday through Friday we are in the office 8:30 AM - 5:00 PM and on weekend days 8:30 AM - 12:00 PM. During this time we can answer calls directly and respond as needed.
Outside the regular business hours families can call our telephone number 413-663-8365 for any emergent need and follow the prompts to reach the answering service. Calls to the office outside those in-office hours are initially answered by telephone triage Registered Nurses to help with urgent questions, and with the doctor's assistance, in order to determine when to go to the emergency room or when to wait and see us when we are back in the office.
- Baystate Medical Center
- Boston Children's Hospital