Attention Medicaid Patients
• On April 1, 2023, your MassHealth health plan (Tufts Public Together) will change to WellSense Boston Children's ACO.
• Your PCP will now be affiliated with WellSense so MassHealth has enrolled you in the WellSense Boston Children's ACO plan, so that you can keep all your medical care here.
• You do NOT need to do anything as long as you want to keep your care with us.
• There will be no change in benefits.
• We will work with WellSense to coordinate your ongoing care.
• WellSense by now should have sent you more information and ID cards with your updated information. Please review that information carefully.
• Primary Care Providers listed on MassHealth Enrollment letters are based on data on file with MassHealth.
• For your next visit to our office we ask that you please bring your new health insurance cards so that they can be documented within our system. Please try to come early as this will take additional time during your check in process.
• Of note with this change to WellSense, the WalGreens pharmacy is not in their network so you will no longer be able to use that pharmacy for medication. You’ll need to select a new pharmacy during your next visit.
• All of these changes were brought about due to changes at the State level and MassHealth. Northern Berkshire Pediatrics had little to no control over any of these changes. But we are here to help you navigate through them.
For more information about COVID-19 please click here or click on the "Coronavirus" button in the banner above.
Walk-in Clinic continues to be on hold . Please call for all appointments until further notice.
Call ahead and schedule an appointment if you'd like to get a flu shot.
Choosing a pediatrician is an important and personal decision and we want you to feel at ease with the care you and your child will receive. Click here
An online resource center providing you with additional helpful information. Click here.
Northern Berkshire Pediatrics
“We Care for Your Kids!”
Offices in North Adams and Williamstown.