Kris moved to Williamstown when her husband, Ken, took a teaching job at Williams College. She joined Northern Berkshire Pediatrics in January of 2014. Her nursing experience was always in Women’s and Children’s Services, so choosing pediatrics as her area of specialty was a natural fit.
Kris lives with her husband, two children, and two cats. After growing up in Indiana, the Berkshires offered many new activities they’ve come to love such as skiing, biking, kayaking and hiking. Her son and daughter are both avid cross-country skiers, so skiing has become a family affair and they spend as much of the year as possible chasing the snow.
- American Academy of Nurse Practitioners 2013-present
- Massachusetts Coalition of Nurse Practitioners 2013-present
- Sage Graduate School of Health Sciences
- Masters of Science in Nursing
- State University of New York at Binghamton
- Bachelors of Science in Nursing
- Williamstown Elementary School PTO 2003-2010