Dr. Wiseman moved to the Berkshires in 1999, attracted by the opportunity to work in an area abundant with outdoor activities, cultural options and a nice sense of community. She worked with her husband at Williamstown Medical Associates until 2011, when she joined Northern Berkshire Pediatrics.
Dr. Wiseman lives with her husband and two children. She enjoys outdoor activities: running, biking, hiking, skiing, and reading and spending time with her family. She was originally interested in Family Medicine and Public Health, but focused on Pediatrics as it allowed her to care for children and support them in varying family units. Her passion is still taking care of children and their families.
- Medical Saff Affiliation Baystate Medical Center August 2014 - present
- Medical staff of North Adams Regional Hospital, 1999 - March 2014
- Diplomate, American Board Certified in Pediatrics, 1999 - present.
- Fellow in the American Academy of Pediatrics, 1999 - present.
- Pediatric residency:
* Chief Pediatric Resident at Children’s Hospital at Strong Rochester, NY. July 1998 - June 1999
* Resident at Children’s Hospital at Strong Rochester, NY. July 1995 – June 1998
- Medical School:
* University of Massachusetts Medical School in Worcester, MA
* Doctor of Medicine in May 1995
- Dartmouth College, Hanover, NH
* Bachelor of Arts Degree, June, 1988
- Peace Corp volunteer, Cameroon. Africa December 1988 – March 1991,
* maternal and child health care and immunizations
- Board Member, Williamstown Community Preschool 1999 – 2009
- Medical Advisor, Board Member – Berkshire Nursing Families, 2000 – present