Dr DeGrenier was born and raised in Berkshire County. She joined doctors Hertzig, Gerrity and Griffin- Northern Berkshire Pediatrics in June, 2004.
She resides with her husband and children and 3 dogs and enjoys reading, quilting, sewing, and many activities with her family.
- Medical Saff Affiliation Baystate Medical Center July 2014 - present
- Medical Staff of North Adams Regional Hospital, 2004 - March 2014
- Diplomate, American Board Certified in Pediatrics, 2004 - present
- Fellow American Academy of Pediatrics, 2004 - present
- Pediatric residency:
* Penn State University, Hershey Medical Center
Hershey, PA. July 2001-June 2004
- Medical School:
* University of New England College of Osteopathic Medicine in Biddeford, ME.
* Doctor of Osteopathic Medicine Degree in May 2001.
- Boston University College of Arts and Sciences:
* Bachelor of Arts, May 1996
* Major in Biology with Distinction in Neurobiology and a specialty in Marine Biology
* Magna Cum Laude
- Volunteer Work:
* Autistic Children Outreach 1992 - 1994
* Big Brother Big Sister 1993 - 1995