Marie Madsen, DO moved to Berkshire County and began working with Northern Berkshire Pediatrics in July 2014 following her year as chief resident at Baystate Children’s Hospital.
She lives in Northern Berkshire with her husband and daughter, and the two of them love hiking, kayaking, paddle boarding and cooking.
- Baystate Medical Center July 2014 - present
- American Board of Pediatrics, board eligible
- Member, American Academy of Pediatrics
- Pediatric residency:
* Chief Resident at Baystate Children’s Hospital in Springfield, MA July 2013 - June 2014
* Resident at Baystate Children’s Hospital in Springfield, MA from July 2010 - June 2013
- Medical School:
* Pikeville University School of Osteopathic Medicine
* Doctor of Osteopathic Medicine in May 2010
* Pikeville University
* Bachelor of Science Degree, May 2005
* Magna Cum Laude