Dr. Art and her husband Jamie moved to Williamstown, where he grew up, to raise their family. She practiced pediatrics with Williamstown Medical beginning in 2002, and then joined the partnership of Northern Berkshire Pediatrics in 2011.
Dr. Art lives with her husband, two daughters, dog Wally, and bunny Cinnamon. They listen to a lot of Taylor Swift at their house. In addition, she enjoys ballet, running, a little bit of knitting, and being part of this wonderful community.
- Medical Saff Affiliation Baystate Medical Center July 2014 - present
- Medical Staff of North Adams Regional Hospital 2001 - March 2014
- Diplomate, American Board Certified in Pediatrics 2001 - present
- Fellow of the American Academy of Pediatrics 2001 - present
- Pediatric residency:
* Chief Pediatric Resident, Lucile Packard Children’s Hospital at Stanford
Palo Alto, CA. July 2001 – June 2002
* Resident at Lucile Packard Children’s Hospital at Stanford
Palo Alto, CA. July 1998 – June 2001
- Medical school:
* Yale University School of Medicine, New Haven CT
* Doctor of Medicine in May 1998
* Cum Laude
* Alpha Omega Alpha
- Yale College, New Haven, CT
* Bachelor of Science Degree, May, 1994
* Magna Cum Laude
- Past President & Board Member of the Williamstown Community Preschool.
- Past Sunday School Superintendant at the Second Congregational Church of Williamstown.