Dr Ellingwood and her husband Kevin married in Williamstown in 1989, but settled in Columbus, Ohio for her Medical School and Residency. She relocated back to the area to allow her 4 children to grow up in this wonderful, safe, small community. She formerly was partner at Eastglen Pediatrics, in Columbus, Ohio. She joined Northern Berkshire Pediatrics in September 2010. Professional interests include general pediatrics, asthma management, and adolescent mental health.
She maintains connections with her Ohio State Buckeye roots as her family continues to farm in Clinton County, Ohio. Outside of work, her four children keep her busy with ice hockey, lacrosse, and skiing. She enjoys running with her black lab Crosby, watercolor painting, and is an avid reader.
- Medical Saff Affiliation Baystate Medical Center August 2014 - present
- Medical Staff , North Adams Regional Hospital, 2010 - March 2014
- Diplomate, American Board Certified in Pediatrics, 2001 - present
- Fellow of the American Academy of Pediatrics, 2001 - present
- Pediatric residency:
* Nationwide Children’s Hospital, The Ohio State University
Columbus, Ohio. June 1998 - July 2001
- Medical School:
*Ohio State University College of Medicine in Columbus, Ohio
* Doctor of Medicine in June 1998
- Amherst College, Amherst, Massachusetts
* Bachelor of Arts Degree in Geology 1984–1988
* Magna Cum Laude
* Minor in Fine Arts
- Fundraising and booster for football, hockey, and lacrosse.