Amanda Egan Poirier, FNP was born and raised in Northern Berkshire County. She lives in North Adams with her husband and two children. She spent most of her career in healthcare as a nursing assistant working with elderly populations, and then 9 years as a registered nurse at Southwestern Vermont Medical Center in Bennington. After completing her pediatrics rotation for her graduate degree at Northern Berkshire Pediatrics, she fell in love with the practice. She is passionately dedicated to offering support and services to the families of the community where she grew up.
Amanda and her husband spend much of their time playing outdoors in their backyard or at local parks with their son and daughter. She also enjoys exercise of any kind, skiing, cooking, and listening to audiobooks or podcasts.
- American Academy of Nurse Practitioners 2019 - Current
- Sigma Theta Tau International Honor Society of Nursing since 2013
- Frontier Nursing University
- Master of Science in Nursing
- Southern Vermont College
- Associates Degree in Nursing
- Festival North Adams - Clinic Subcommittee and Charge Nurse